Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wheel N: Glitter

Today for Nail Wheel Wednesday I have glitter, thanks to a suggestion from Enamel Girl. These are all from Massini/Studio M and Color Club, which are both from the same manufacturer; sometimes the names even match between the two brands.

Nail wheel

1. Studio M Crystal Glitter (3 coats)
2. Studio M Blue Glitter (3)
3. Studio M Pink Glitter (3)
4. Massini Fall Promo Shade (3) [later released as Fast Play]
5. Massini Fall Promo Shade (3)
6. Studio M Sex Symbol (3)
7. Studio M Tru Passion (3)
8. Massini Sexy Siren (3)
9. Studio M Gel-ous (3)
10. Massini Gold Glitter (3)
11. Studio M Magic Attraction (3)
12. Studio M Slamming Red (2)
13. Studio M Purple Medallion (2)
14. Color Club Bishop Weed (3)
15. Color Club Sakura Glow (3)
16. Color Club Twinkle Peach (3)
17. Color Club I Love You (3)
18. Color Club Sparkling Cassis (3)
19. Color Club Calendula for Joy (3)
20. Color Club Dazzling Orange (3)

I don't usually put top coat on my nail wheels, but in this case, I put it on nails 6 through 13 to smooth them out a bit. I also don't usually post detail photos of wheels, but these seemed to require it, so here are some alternate views:

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

9 comments:

  1. Hi Karen where do you find Studio M polishes? I am in love with #'s 11 and 13! thanks for the post and the lemming! x jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jv, Studio M are at Meijer stores in the midwest, so swapping is probably your best bet unless you live near a Meijer store.

    #11 is the same as Color Club Magic Attraction, but I don't think there is a CC dupe for #13.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh glitters - now you just made me want to own more of them (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, glitters! Yes! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never seen fast play before..but i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 13 must be a lucky number! Everyone is loving 13 (as am I).

    ReplyDelete
  7. my fav nail wheel ever!! I love glitter but I hardly wear it due to the texture (sometimes even the top coat doesn't make it smooth enough) and the removal..but I love the look of glitter =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGGG, that looks so cool. WANT!
    My color wheels are like, normal. xD
    I just place whatever color whereever. I'm so organized >o<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.