Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wheel O10: Various Magnetics

Back to our regularly scheduled programming this Wednesday with a wheel of magnetics. They're popular in the indie world now, but not so long ago, it was easy to pick them up at retail stores, which is how I got the polishes featured in this episode of Nail Wheel Wednesday.



(all are two coats except for the LA Girl, which are one; some have enough texture that they would have benefitted from topcoat, but I skipped it in favor of moving on to the next shiny thing that distracted me the day I painted this wheel)

1. Ulta Put a Ring on It [these first four minis came in a set; the magnet is this ring on the cap of this first one]
2. Ulta Polar Opposites
3. Ulta Opposites Attract
4. Ulta Rules of Attraction [has a different formula than the other three Ulta magnetics; didn't get much change out of it, though perhaps I just wasn't patient enough]
5. LA Girl Magnetized [magnets for the LA Girl are in a piece that pops out of the top of the caps; different colors have different designs]
6. LA Girl Positive Charge
7. LA Girl Attract
8. LA Girl Electrostatic
9. LA Girl Repel
10. LA Girl Magnetic Field
11. LA Girl Magnetic Force
12. LA Girl Polar Opposite
13. Magna Nails Silver [magnets for the Magna Nails are on a separate piece which has a nail tip glued to it showing the color of the polish and the pattern the magnet makes]
14. Magna Nails Wind
15. Magna Nails Water
16. Magna Nails Titanium
17. Magna Nails Gold
18. Magna Nails Earth
19. Magna Nails Copper
20. Magna Nails Fire


Bottles 1 through 4:



5 through 8:



9 through 12:



13 through 16:



17 through 20:






















Destash notes:

5 comments:

  1. I cant find magnetic polish here at all. I have sued powder though but I couldn't get much result. I love the swatch. They are all pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @UpbeatNails Oh, that's unfortunate. They're not as popular here as they were for a while, though indie brands seem to have picked up the torch and some of them are doing really interesting magnetics.

      Delete
  2. Wow...what a beautiful set of polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own only one magnetic polish from a recent collection of BornPrettyStore. And still looking for a good magnet to wear that beauty. haha, Your collection is very very beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.