Monday, May 18, 2020

Polished for Days A Dream is a Wish

Just a quickie today of one of the polishes I bought as part of my pandemic cheer myself up program: Polished for Days A Dream is a Wish. This lavender blue has shifting shimmer, shifting flakies, and a few sparkles of holo flakies. I used two coats plus topcoat for my swatch.

Polished for Days A Dream is a Wish

Polished for Days A Dream is a Wish

Polished for Days A Dream is a Wish

Polished for Days A Dream is a Wish

I've included some unconventional angles in today's photos to try and show the different faces of this polish ... sometimes more purple, sometimes more blue, sometimes with a hint of green even.

Polished for Days A Dream is a Wish

Polished for Days A Dream is a Wish

Polished for Days A Dream is a Wish

Polished for Days A Dream is a Wish

Okay, so that wasn't quite as quick as I'd thought ... but I needed that many photos to show this shade properly.

This polish is part of the Polished for Days Imagination collection, and now that I've peeked over there to find the link, I'm wishing I'd ordered a few more shades from it.

2 comments:

  1. Looks stunning and love the shift :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The only bad thing about it is I get the song stuck in my head :D

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.