Saturday, November 20, 2010

Recent NOTD: Completely Work Appropriate

This past week at work included three full days of meetings with gentlemen from the partner firm which is working with my employer in Germany, so I wanted a mani that was neutral and professional but still with a bit of interest to it. I ended up with two coats of OPI Samoan Sand (pretty much mannequin hands on me, very conservative) topped with one coat of Borghese Postiano Petal (enough sparkles to entertain me when the German guys were talking to each other in German, which I do not speak or understand).







It held up very nicely for the whole work week even though I had no time to add a refresher top coat; the shimmer in the Borghese camouflaged any dullness that crept in.

4 comments:

  1. I like this combo, even if I'm not usually a fan of neutral nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous and understated, but still has that shimmer action!
    NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely for a neutral look. It looks professional, but still sparkly and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.