Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wheel B7: Grey Shimmers

I once again failed to bring the right notebook with me to work so I could do this post during my lunch break, so this is a "better late than never" edition of Nail Wheel Wednesday. It features grey shimmers, any of which would have coordinated better with my outfit today than the beige and glitter combination I have on my nails right now.



1. Milani Whimsical (3 coats)
2. China Glaze Pelican Gray (2)
3. Love & Beauty Light Grey (2)
4. OPI I Vant to Be A-lone Star (2)
5. Illamasqua Raindrops (3)
6. OPI Give Me the Moon (3)
7. Orly Pixie Dust (3)
8. Color Club Wild Orchid (3)
9. Mattese Elite Capo (3) [almost a two-coater]
10. SinfulColors Slate (3) [also almost a two-coater]
11. Maybelline Express Finish Gray-T Glamour (2)
12. CHI Subway to Wall Street (2)
13. Catrice London's Weather Forecast (2)
14. Maybelline Express Finish Cool Couture (2)
15. Zoya Tao (2)
16. Barry M Lavender Blue (3)
17. Catrice Captain Sparrow's Boat (2)
18. Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Hard Metal (2)
19. NYC In a New York Color Minute Scenestealer Grey (2)
20. Revlon Street Wear Vice (2)


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:

























2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.