Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Wheel A10: Crackle Polishes

I'm still sorting the last of my cremes and shimmers into major color groups, so they're not the point where I can just grab 20 and make a wheel, but my special effect polishes are to that point, since I do those by brand/finish rather than hue. So today I have a blast from the not so distant past: crack polishes. (Of course there's always the possibility that I will find more of the same finishes/brands as I empty the last of the boxes I'm unpacking, but I'm just gonna have to live with that. It's good for me to learn to deal with things like that.)



(all one coat over base of either white or black creme)

1. Pure Ice Crackle Pout
2. Pure Ice Vinyl Remix Art in Motion DJ Spinner [white base, the green and black come from the crack]
3. Pure Ice Vinyl Remix Art in Motion Glam Rock [white base]
4. OPI Shatter Paints Pink Shatter Paint [white base]
5. OPI Shatter Paints Orange Shatter Paint [white base]
6. OPI Shatter Super Bass Shatter
7. OPI Shatter Shatter the Scales
8. Sephora by OPI Blasted Blasted Opalescent
9. China Glaze Crackle Glaze Lightning Bolt
10. China Glaze Crackle Glaze Cracked Concrete
11. China Glaze Crackle Glaze Broken Hearted
12. China Glaze Crackle Glaze Crushed Candy
13. China Glaze Crackle Glaze Black Mesh
14. China Glaze Crackle Glaze Fault Line [this has a shimmer to it, but it's subtle; maybe topcoat would have brought it out more]
15. China Glaze Crackle Glaze Oxidized Aqua
16. China Glaze Crackle Glaze Latticed Lilac
17. China Glaze Crackle Platinum Pieces
18. China Glaze Crackle Glaze Haute Metal
19. China Glaze Crackle Glaze Tarnished Gold
20. China Glaze Crackle Glaze Cracked Medallion


Bottles 1 through 3:



4 through 8:



9 through 14:



15 through 20:
















2 comments:

  1. I do still like a good crackle! :-D

    I am still trying to sort mine and scared to admit it is time for another Helmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like crackles too even though I hardly ever use them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.