Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wheel B10: Jellies from Wet Paint and Wet 'n' Wild

It took me a few false starts before I settled on painting jellies for this Nail Wheel Wednesday. I pulled some textures, but then realized I was missing two of the Nicole by OPI ones (maybe I already put them on a wheel; maybe they're still in a box), then I grabbed some glitters but noticed I had some that might better be on a texture wheel. I hesistated before I pulled the jellies, wondering if maybe I should do them by color rather than brand (I may go back and do that for wheels round two, maybe, if I ever finish wheels round one), but time was growing short if I wanted to make it home for dinner, which I did, so jellies it was. These are from Wet Paint and Wet 'n' Wild. I'm trying something new this week and linking to posts in which you can see these on the nail, when possible.

I'm sad to say that Wet Paint Nails closed after the death of their founder in 2016. I wish I had filled out my collection of jellies when they did their inventory sell off but I was distracted by other things.



(all two coats)

1. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Villa Blanca [Pale Jellies from Wet Paint Nails]
2. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Part-Time Blonde [Pale Jellies from Wet Paint Nails]
3. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Raincoat Slicker [Wet Paint Jellies]
4. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Orange Julia's [Jelly Polish Comparisons Galore]
5. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Jelly Rancher Red [Wet Paint Jellies]
6. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Cameo Blush [Pale Jellies from Wet Paint Nails]
7. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Voice of Raisin [Wet Paint Jellies]
8. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Jazzberry Jam [Wet Paint Jellies]
9. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Grape Minds Think Alike [Dark and Mysterious Wet Paint Jellies]
10. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Bluesy Woozy [Pale Jellies from Wet Paint Nails]
11. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Prepare for Takeoff [Dark and Mysterious Wet Paint Jellies]
12. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Sheer Stockings [Dark and Mysterious Wet Paint Jellies]
13. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Go Fly a Malachite [Wet Paint Jellies]
14. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze I Am Aquagirl [Wet Paint Jellies]
15. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Waterfalling for You [Wet Paint Jellies]
16. Wet Paint Top Coat Glaze Inky Nights [Wet Paint Jellies]
17. Wet 'n' Wild Candy Gloss Nail Tint A Case of Blue [Wet 'n' Wild Candy Gloss Nail Tints]
18. Wet 'n' Wild Candy Gloss Nail Tint One Grape or Another [Wet 'n' Wild Candy Gloss Nail Tints]
19. Wet 'n' Wild Candy Gloss Nail Tint Edie in Pink [Wet 'n' Wild Candy Gloss Nail Tints]
20. Wet 'n' Wild Candy Gloss Nail Tint Floral Support [Wet 'n' Wild Candy Gloss Nail Tints]


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 9:



10 through 12:



13 through 16:



16 through 20:



















2 comments:

  1. I don't own many jellies - just the first OPIs and a few others! Pity the owner died :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had all the Wet Paints I wanted, but I see some on your wheel that I wish I had gotten. So sad the owner died.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.