Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wheel S10: Grey Cremes

It's been a long while since I did cremes for Nail Wheel Wednesday, but my stash is finally all unpacked and the untrieds are grouped by color and finish, so I was able to pull together twenty light to medium greys (or grays) for today. Most of these are cool-toned, though a few are warm and one or two might even fit on a taupe wheel.



1. Deborah Lippmann Misty Morning (3 coats)
2. Maybelline Color Show Bare Escape (3)
3. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Greyfitti (2)
4. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Pumice (2)
5. Double Moon Eucalyptus (2)
6. American Apparel Echo Park (2)
7. Butter London Billy No Mates (2)
8. Flormar Princess Castle (2)
9. Cult Nails Faded (2)
10. SinfulColors Cool Credit (2)
11. Sephora Formula X Extraordinary (2)
12. SinfulColors Cool Gray (2)
13. Orly Boho Bonnet (2)
14. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Highgray to Heaven (2)
15. Deborah Lippmann You Got Me Started (2)
16. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Show Steel-er (2)
17. Studio M Gray Matter (2)
18. Hedy's Ma.nish.ma Rollin' Stone (2)
19. NYX Cloudy (2)
20. Zoya Tove (2) [satin finish]


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:



11 through 15:



16 through 20:







(Sorry about the blur in this next one ... I only took one close up of these shades, and this is it. I blame pre-road trip busy-ness.)













2 comments:

  1. wow!!!! that a pretty twenty shades of grey ;) I love more of lighter shades of grey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Upbeat Nails, thank you. :) I have a few very light greys yet to be swatched for Nail Wheel Wednesday.

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.