Monday, July 16, 2018

Recent NOTD: Salon Perfect Rose Gold Digger

Just a quick post today, as I'm on a road trip and time for computing is short. Fittingly, I have a recent nails of the day that I wore for a few days on a different trip. It's Salon Perfect Rose Gold Digger, which has fine gold and rose red glitter plus medium size hex glitter in gold and pink. This is a very dense glitter; it covered in two coats. Here it is in the warm light of a hotel room:

Salon Perfect Rose Gold Digger nail polish

Salon Perfect Rose Gold Digger nail polish

And here it is the next day in shaded daylight:

Salon Perfect Rose Gold Digger nail polish

Salon Perfect Rose Gold Digger nail polish

This is a fine polish; I just wish it leaned more toward the rose in its name.

5 comments:

  1. What an interesting looking polish. I like the finish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely different than the other "rose gold" polishes I have.

      Delete
  2. Hi dear Karen! I like all these glitters.
    Have a great day!
    Smuackkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a mixture between red and pink!! I could wear it for Christmas every year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.