Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wheel A14: Drugstore Glitters, Part 4

Today on Nail Wheel Wednesday, I have the fourth and final installment of the Drugstore Glitters mini-series (part three is here). This is all the colors that didn't fit on the other wheels due to space or other reasons. There's some red and pink and purple along with blue and green and multis and black.
 

(all have clear topcoat in addition to glitter coats noted below; some will need more/thicker topcoat if I decided to wear these in a full mani) 1. Sation Summer Night Sparkle (3 coats)
2. Mardis Gras unnamed (3)
3. Princessa Sparkle Pink (3)
4. Sation Sandy Glo (3)
5. XOXO unnamed (3)
6. Princessa Cinderella Sparkl (3)e
7. Pincessa Magic Esmerald (3) [I don't even know what that name is; I don't think this polish was green when I bought it, so doesn't seem like "emerald" is right]
8. Black Radiance Girls Rock Pretty Girl Rock (3)
9. Black Radiance Girls Rock Violet Couture (3)
10. Sation Prettiest Player (3)
11. Sation Periwinkle Princess (3)
12. Sation Let's Mingle and Jingle (2)
13. Sation Tall Dark & Has Some (3)
14. XOXO unnamed (3)
15. Sation Most Hue-nique (3)
16. Sation Class Clown (3)
17. Sation Band Beauty (3)
18. Sation Holiday Spirit (3)
19. Sation Videogame Vixen (3)
20. Princessa New Eve at Vegas (3)

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. All of these toppers are so beautiful. I like the one with the pink and red hearts over black :D

    Mari | www.dazedmari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a cute one ... especially for this time of year with Valentine's Day coming up!

      Delete
  2. A great collection of glitters :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, glitters! I really like Sation's glitter polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rainbowify Me, they do have some great ones ... I just don't tend to see the brand in stores much at all since I rarely get to the right kind of beauty supply places anymore.

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.