Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wheel B14: Light Blue Cremes

Today for Nail Wheel Wednesday I have light blue cremes, many of the kind I think of as "mint blue", since some lean ever so slightly green.
 

1. Orly Color Blast Forget Me Not (3 coats)
2. L'Oreal Royally Yours (2)
3. L'Oreal Blue My Mind (2)
4. L'Oreal Hit the Waves (2)
5. L'Oreal Blissful Blue (2)
6. Sephora Formula X Infatuated (3)
7. Sephora Formula X Ding Bat (3)
8. Zoya Lillian (3)
9. LA Girl Ombre unnamed (2)
10. Ciate Ferris Wheel (3)
11. Bonita Salon Fairytale Dreams (3)
12. SinfulColors Tidal Wave (3)
13. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Vandal Eyes (2)
14. SinfulColors Wonder Mint (2)
15. Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant Skylight (3)
16. Nails Inc. Chelsea Physic Garden (2)
17. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Wet Suit (2)
18. Essie Sea the Sights (2)
[such a pretty finish on these Cashmere Matte colors] 19. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure I Do Blue (2)
20. Bonita Salon Juvia (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. These are nice. I would wear this sort from time to time :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ananka, always good to have options available to fit one's mood :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.