Monday, May 10, 2010

Hi-Res Holo

The sun was shining when I did my nails yesterday, so that inspired me to use a holo polish. I considered several and settled on Milani 3D Holographic in Hi-Res. It doesn't show to its best advantage indoors, but it's still plenty sparkly and sometimes a bit of the holo peeks out. (All photos show base coat, two coats of color, topped with 1 coat of SH Insta-Dri top coat.)


Milani Hi-Res


Milani Hi-Res

Get this outside in the sunshine, though, and it dazzles.


Milani Hi-Res


Milani Hi-Res

Inside in the sunshine is very pretty, too. I spent much time at stoplights on my way to work this morning turning my hands this way and that to admire the colors.

*****

Reminder--I'm having a SH Hidden Treasure giveaway; go here to enter before midnight Eastern U.S. time on May 12, 2010. As of right now, I'm four followers short of giving away two bottles instead of one.

3 comments:

  1. I love picking a holo when the sun comes out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in my "love holo" period. I do love the way they shine in the sun. I keep on looking at my nails all the time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.