Thursday, May 13, 2010

First Contest Winners

I'm happy to say I did surpass 50 followers before my Hidden Treasure contest closed last night, so that meant I drew two names this morning. I used this Random Line Picker and the winners are:

Sammersaurus of  The Nailasaurus

and

NY*NAIL*DIVA

Congratulations, ladies! I've sent you both messages via Google Friend Connect; if you do not get them, please e-mail me so I can get your pretty on its way to you.

I'm already thinking about my next giveaway--I'm leaning toward something bright and summery. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners!

    (I'm sorry I didn't win, I'll try again next time!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. Thank you so much. I'm absolutely chuffed :D Soo excited to get hidden treasure! Literally cannot stop smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooo excited! I did not get anything thru google! taahirac@yahoo.com, my hands are shaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.