Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Recent NOTD: A Look with Look

In my previous nails of the day(s) post, I mentioned that I'd done a manicure with real (as in liquid) polish that I'd save for its own post, and here it is.



I used four polishes from Look for this mani: Twilight's Last Gleaming, Royal Blue, Turquoise, and Ocean Mist.



I used Revlon ColorStay Base Coat, then did one coat of Royal Blue on all but my ring finger, which got two coats of Turquoise. Yes, that's right, Royal Blue was a one coater. Both of these cremes have a pretty good shine without topcoat.



Then I added the glitters. My ring finger got topped with one coat of Ocean Mist, which has blue and silver holo microglitter in a clear base. My other fingers got one coat of Twilight's Last Gleaming, which has small turquoise and silver glitter plus larger silver hex glitter. All fingers got Prolinc Diamond Dry top coat.





I wore this for a few days and had minimal tipwear. I was concerned about staining, as blues are often trouble, but these were fine. Ocean Mist took maybe one extra swipe with remover but it all came off and my nails were back to their normal color.

These are the first Look polishes I've tried, and I like them. I also like the bottles; they feel very solid to me and the shape is very efficient to store in my Helmers.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty manicure dear Karen! They are pretty these little bottles! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the beautiful mani using LOOK and the nice comments that came with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.