Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wheel A11: Morgan Taylor Glitters


There may come a day when I run out of glitters to swatch on wheels, but I'm nowhere near that point right now. Today I've got some from Morgan Taylor.



(all have clear topcoat in addition to coats noted below)

1. Morgan Taylor Snow Place Like Home (2 coats)
2. Morgan Taylor It's My Party (3)
3. Morgan Taylor I'm the Good Witch (2)
4. Morgan Taylor Time to Shine (2)
5. Morgan Taylor Studs and Stilettos (2)
6. Morgan Taylor Better in Leather (2)
7. Morgan Taylor Fame Game (2)
8. Morgan Taylor If the Slipper Fits (2)
9. Morgan Taylor Wrapped in Riches (2)
10. Morgan Taylor Under the Stars (2)
11. Morgan Taylor Regal as A Royal (3)
12. Morgan Taylor Make a Statement (2)
13. Morgan Taylor Let Them Eat Cake (2)
14. Morgan Taylor All the Right Moves (2)
15. Morgan Taylor Sapphires, Rubies, and Emeralds Oh My (2)
16. Morgan Taylor New York State of Mind (2)
17. Morgan Taylor To Rule or Not to Rule (2)
18. Morgan Taylor J'Adore My Mani (2)
19. Morgan Taylor Fit for a Queen (2)
20. Morgan Taylor Deck the Halls (2)

Bottles 1 through 3:



4 through 7:



8 through 12:



13 through 16:



17 through 20:




















1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.