Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wheel F14: Reddish Orange Cremes

Pretty much whenever I paint a creme nail wheel, like this one with not quite orange not quite red shades, I think "if I never buy another creme polish, I'll be fine". Then I see a new collection or a set I like, and boom, I've bought more cremes. This is how my stash got to be overflowing 11 Helmers by quite a bit. Not sure what I'm going to do about it. I am not going to be able to enter my next stage of life with thousands of polishes, I'm pretty sure.
 

1. Julie G Miami Beach (3 coats)
2. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Frutti Petutie (2)
3. Revlon Parfumerie Ginger Melon (3)
4. Maybelline Color Show Rebel Bouquet Rose Candy (2)
5. China Glaze I Brake for Colour (2)
6. L'Oreal Punchy Lychee (3)
7. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Kook-a-Mango (2)
8. OPI Aloha from OPI (2)
9. Ciate Play Date (2)
10. Republic Nail Frida Kahlo Vida (2) [I had to look up the name online, as my bottle only has code FKN.38 printed on it)
11. Revlon Copa Sunset (3)
12. Girly Bits Hoop There It Is (3)
13. L'Oreal Sunrise (3) [I still adore these old L'Oreal bottles and probably always will; I used one of them for my wedding mani so there's very high sentimental value for me]
14. Orly Color Blast Warm Hugs (2)
15. Orly Retro Red (2)
16. Barielle Straight A Curve (2)
17. SinfulColors Timbleberry (2) [yep, mine says "timble" not "thimble"]
18. SinfulColors Dragonfly (2)
19. Cover Girl Glossy Days Glosstinis #RavingHot [such a long name for a mini bottle]
20. Dermelect Power Trip (1)

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. These are nice, I like such colours :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ananka, thanks. I think shades like these suit a lot of skintones.

      Delete
  2. I love #3! I never got to try the Revlon perfume line but I've always wanted to. I hope they bring it back someday :) I like the new ones I saw at my local grocery store. I think they're called Snap and I might try that one.


    Mari | www.dazedmari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mari, what a coincidence ... I just posted about the new Revlon line. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.