Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wheel C: Green Cremes

Today for Nail Wheel Wednesday I have green cremes to share. Well, mostly cremes. (As always, click the pic to see it bigger.)

Nail wheel

1. Essie Pretty Edgy (3 coats)
2. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Going Green (3) [shimmer]
3. MUA 75 (3)
4. Barry M Spring Green (3)
5. Color Club Wild Child (5-seriously)
6. China Glaze Four Leaf Clover (2)
7. Orly Green with Envy (3)
8. Claire's Green Matte (3)
9. OPI Jade is the New Black (3)
10. Finger Paints Scenery Greenery (3)
11. Orly Wandering Vine (3)
12. Rescue Beauty Lounge Recycle (3)
13. Orly Enchanted Forest (2)
14. Zoya Suvi (3) [shimmer]
15. Ulta Professional Tainted Love (3) [micro glitter, from Glam Goth mini set]
16. Ulta Envy (2) [shimmer]
17. Zoya Verushka (2) [matte shimmer]
18. Rescue Beauty Lounge Diddy Mow (2) [secretive shimmer]
19. Rescue Beauty Lounge Orbis Non Suficit (2)
20. Zoya Envy (3)

Edited 12-Mar-2012 to add bottle pics—

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love verushka, and Wandering Vine. Normally I just look over nail wheel posts because I don't feel like you get a true feel for the polishes. But I like this one :) I really want over half of these greens now! Lol.
    Thank you for this :)

    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay green cremes! I need to get some nail wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Wandering Wine! I was also considering Wild Child...but yeah, five coats is insane. Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wheels sure are convenient for swatching,aren't they? I have a tendency to lean more towards the darker greens than lighter ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo! I love them but I am a sucker for greens. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a green polish addict, my favourites are OPI Jade is the New Black and China Glaze Four Leaf Clover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous greens! I need to get some more green polishes. :D hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love greens! Especially Nr. 6 and 7 look good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.