Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Wheel D13: Dark Green Cremes

This is one of those wheels that makes me wonder about myself and my choices. So many of the polishes on this wheel are so close to each other that the "they're not the same; they're similar" line seems like it doesn't even apply. I debated skipping the tip closeup photos this week but decided to just go ahead and include them for the ones where you can see some slight differences. At least the bottles show variety.



(all 2 coats, except #6, which was 3)

1. Revlon Parfumerie Balsam Fir
2. Zoya Hunter
3. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Mallratz
4. Essie Off Tropic
5. OPI Christmas Gone Plaid
6. Catrice Hugo Moss
7. Orchid Grass Stains
8. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Poison Ivy
9. Maybelline Color Show Walk in the Park
10. Studio M Happy Hunter
11. Illamasqua Rampage
12. Nails Inc. Bruton Mews
13. IsaDora Wonder Nail Hunter Green
14. MILV 73
15. Essie Stylenomics
16. Essence Mountain Calling We Love Winter Holidays
17. Make B O Boticário Verde
18. Elf Green Machine
19. China Glaze Take a Hike
20. RGB Vert


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:



11 through 15:



16 through 20:


















2 comments:

  1. These are my kind of greens. Haha dupes of dupes of dupes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I will not run out dark green cremes ever (unless I decide to paint a car with them or something similar)! :D

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.