Friday, May 28, 2010

My First Catrice

I've been fortunate to be able to do some swaps with lovely ladies overseas, and recently I wore Catrice polish for the first time thanks to The Lacquerista. She sent me several colors; the one I chose for this first outing was Blue's Brother, a turquoise with a hint of green flash. Here is it in the sunshine:

Catrice polish

And here is in indoors; you can perhaps see a bit of the green flash on my pinkie finger:

Catrice polish

Application was smooth; I used two coats. Wear was good, though it is not bulletproof--I managed to get one chip by banging my hand into a wall (which I really should be more careful about, I know). I'm looking forward to trying the other colors I have.

*****

As of now, I'm only one short of being able to do my 100 followers giveaway: a complete set of the Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine summer collection. Keep thinking about what change(s) you'd like to see around here, as I'll ask when you enter the contest.

5 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous. I love these sorts of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so smoooooooooooth. Yumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hints of green flashes make this a very interesting color. Nice job, Karen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour! Gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that color. The Lacquerista is a fabulous swapper and I got this color also from her. It looks so satiny on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.