Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wheel K: Coral Cremes

As often happens on Nail Wheel Wednesday, not all of the polishes on the wheel exactly fit the title. Swatching sure isn't an exact science, at least not when I do it.

Nail wheel

1. Maybelline Great Finish Natural Pink (3 coats)
2. Essence Colour & Go VIP Appeal (3)
3. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Bubble Yum Gum (3)
4. Essence Colour & Go What Do U Think (3)
5. Orly Pixy Stix (3)
6. Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect Citrus Karma (3)
7. Maybelline Colorama Coral Reef (3)
8. Orly Olé (3)
9. Rescue Beauty Lounge Coral (3)
10. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Candy Apple Twist (3)
11. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Mango Motion (2)
12. China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (3)
13. Orly Lola (3)
14. Borghese Maraschino (3)
15. OPI Lunch at the Delhi (2)
16. Sinful Thimbleberry (3)
17. Maybelline Express Finish Coral Cabana (3)
18. Maybelline Express Finish Caliente Coral (3)
19. Essence Colour & Go Ready for Action (3)
20. Orly Poison Apple (3)

6 comments:

  1. I also love Pixy stix, I just got it a couple months ago but I love it so much, do you ever look at these wheels and think...'when am I possibly gonna wear all these? I need more finger nails!' hee hee, just kidding, love ya Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #12, it's so in your face! Haa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to your color wheels--even though they've always got me adding new polishes to my neverending wishlist. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toesthattwinkle, Pixy Stix is one of the few I've worn as a full mani; it's so bright and happy.

    AggiePigeon, well one of the reasons I started doing the wheels was so I'd at least have swatched them all. :)

    Mae, it is indeed! I wore that one as a pedi and even my husband noticed and he's usually oblivious to what colors I've got on.

    Mocha Mish Mash, glad to help. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool, I love to see wheels like this posted :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.