Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wheel O6: Ornaments and Other Glitters

Yet another glitter wheel for Nail Wheel Wednesday, this time dominated by colors scooped up from holiday displays when brands that don't have a core line appear.



1. Ornaments unnamed silver (4 coats) [pretty sure these first 7 are Ornaments, from the winter holiday mini sets from 3 or so years ago]
2. Ornaments unnamed silver/red (3)
3. Ornaments unnamed rose pink (4)
4. Ornaments unnamed red (4)
5. Ornaments unnamed red violet (4) [worth doing four coats]
6. Ornaments unnamed blue (4)
7. Ornaments unnamed gold (3) [very yellow gold]
8. Ornaments Icicles unnamed silver (3)
9. Ornaments Icicles unnamed multi (3)
10. Ornaments Icicles unnamed red (2)
11. Ornaments Icicles unnamed fuchsia (3)
12. Ornaments Icicles unnamed purple (2)
13. Ornaments Icicles unnamed blue (3)
14. Ornaments Icicles unnamed green (2)
15. Maybelline Express Finish Pink Pizzazz (2)
16. Naturistics Super Shine Shimmer (2)
17. Naturistics Super Shine Ice Crystals (2)
18. Lancome unlabeled mini (3)
19. Wild and Crazy Purple Glitter (4) [not sure if dark base is intentional or result of glitter bleeding]
20. W7 Cosmic Mauve (2)

Bottles 1 through 7:


8 through 14:


15 through 17:


18 through 20:




























8 comments:

  1. I am apparently in a purple loving mood because I'm really liking all the purples on your wheel! Love 5, 12 and 20 a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4, 9 and 17 are my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at them - but hate wearing them LOL
    There are many pretties here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ornaments icicles purple, blue and green (12, 13 and 14) are perfect in my eyes *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't buy that many glitters anymore has they take long time to remove I'm more into creams and shimmers at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it bad that it scared me a little seeing the three bottles with visible usage lines? ..... >_>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now these ones look really good! Lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful glitters! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.